10 ways to Have a Merry Christmas
What does Christmas and this Season really mean to you?
It may sound a little bit scrooge and maybe even callous, but it comes from a Go Giver heart of love.
1) I am not spending any money on gifts this year, my wife will, I am trusting God to provide.
2) I am watching Christmas vacation at least once each weekend, I am trusting God to survive.
3) I am drawing closer to my trusted mentors. I am trusting God for good counsel.
4) I am forgiving everyone. God forgave and continues to forgive me.
5) I am loving and enjoying each day and my wife, my children and their children. God loves us.
6) I am pouring out my heart weekly in a heart felt blog to inspire, God gave us His word.
7) I am reading a Proverb each day. God gives us good instruction.
8) I am losing weight daily, God gave us both fasting, will power as well as choice.
9) I am persistently pursuing Networking daily using LinkedIN to grow and learn. Jesus discipled.
10) I am excited about the journey to my destiny. God SAID He would never leave or forsake us.
This is an early set of New Years Resolutions and I pray they encourage you in THIS season!
Your friend and family
Thank you for your positive feedback and openness.